Friday, October 21, 2011

back to reality.


i'm back.
back from my break from life
where i spent three and a half amazing days with my boy
escaping the reality of homework, work and school
being with my best friend
it was perfection.

but the second i missed my connecting flight home
i realized i was back to reality.
playing catch up at work and continuing on with the craziness of school.

my trip was refreshing
seeing that boy was so encouraging.

plus he has finally convinced me to drop a case at work
which means about an extra seven hours to my week :)
devote a little more 'me' time to my schedule.

so near future blogging will include
my trip
new crafties
transition from summer to fall decor
{yes my house is still full of patriotic summerness}
those seven hours will go towards all my pinterest loves

until next time after my case gets covered :)

happy friday






1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time! (How could you not?!) And he'll be home before you know it! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete