Friday, September 30, 2011

he knows me...

too well. 

in between shifts today i decided to check the mail
...my poor, neglected mail box...
and there i found the key that means i have a package :)

oh yes, a package from my boy.


now many would think...a water bottle???
however
 i'm kind of a nerd when it comes to water bottles
and a little obsessed when it comes to my water.

now let me tell you...this water bottle is
pink
camelbak (love)
has a built in water filter


which means my long fourteen hour days can be filled with filtered water all day long.
can you tell i'm pretty in love with it??

my boy is the best.
seriously best gift ever.

he knows me all too well

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet of him! I love Camelbak, they're such a good brand. Happy weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same one! I looove it.

    ReplyDelete